Coach Tori and
Sandrien B Photography
are offering the annual portrait session for the Padua Dance Team.
Location : Holland Ridge Farm
Time: TBD (Coach Tori will inform you about that)
Outfit: Coach Tori will share about that
Print credit includes session fee, location fee and a credit to purchase your printed or digital photos.
Everyone who wants individual photos needs to purchase the Credit before April 8th, 2024.
$25 session fee if your dancer will only be photographed in the group photo. Pay Cash on day of the session.
Model release form (will be sent to Coach Tori before this session) needs to be signed on session date.
This page will be viewed best on a laptop or computer.
Want to save on pictures? Buy an AdvancePay credit to use when your photos are ready, and you'll receive a special offer! You'll get a text message when the gallery is published, and the credit will be automatically applied—just sign in with your phone number at checkout.
How To Purchase Advance pay Credits
Text the access code PDT041324 to 90738 to receive access and ongoing alerts* or visit https://my.photoday.com/g/PDT041324 on your phone or computer.
Get FREE SHIPPING
Use coupon code: FREESHIP100
Offer details:.Orders must be $100.00 or more.
After you purchase an AdvancePay credit, you will receive a text with the coupon code for this AdvancePay offer.
To redeem your credit, visit the published gallery and log in using the same phone number used when purchasing it.
At checkout, you’ll notice the credit and offer will automatically be applied.
What is included?
Everyone will be photographed in the big group photo
Group photo of the seniors
When you purchase AP credit:
Each class gets their own group photo
Individual photos of each dancer
Digital photos for the end of the year slide show will be sent to coach Tori when the orders are placed after the session.
Watch the video to see how this works!
What is AdvancePay?
AdvancePay (AP) is PhotoDay’s version of pre-pay. While your photos are being created, you can buy an AdvancePay credit that’s good for anything in your photographer’s store. Once you’ve purchased a credit, you can sit back, relax, and we’ll text you when the photos are ready. Your credit will be waiting for you at checkout!
Important information when you sign up. Make sure to read the information on the entire page.
- Please show up, ready to be photographed 10 minutes before the scheduled session
- Dancers are responsible to wear the correct outfit and bring the right props/shoes/accessories
- Your outfits should be without stains, wrinkles or lint
- Make sure to wear the correct undergarment
- Read about hair and make up preparation on this page to avoid additional retouch costs.
- When the photos are ready you will receive a text message and an email that the gallery is ready for viewing.
- You can pick your favorite photos for the prints and digitals in a private team gallery.
- You can select any photos for your prints/digitals.
- Photos will be shipped directly to your house!
- When you sign up for Advanced Pay, you agree with the terms and regulations.
- If a dancer is sick or tested positive for Covid, please reach out to your coach.
- The Pre purchased Advanced Pay is non refundable.
- Package fee includes the session fee, location fee and a print credit.
- Only dancers that purchased the package can take individual and small class photos.
- All fees are due on April 8th, 2024
- Please contact Coach Tori for any questions or concerns about this policy.
- Online Gallery expires after October 2024
By booking a session online with Sandrien B Photography, you read, understood and automatically agreed with our terms and conditions.
WATCH THE VIDEO, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS OR CHECK OUT THE GRAPHIC!
Follow the step by step process
- Before or during picture day, your photographer will provide you with instructions for viewing your gallery. You can either text your access code to 90738, click on a direct link, or go to the general gallery access page and enter your access code.In this example, we’re going to go to the gallery access page, located at http://my.photoday.com.
- You'll be asked to enter your phone number and create an account.
- After that, you can enter your access code here. If you don’t have a code, check out this article, contact your photographer...or ask a friend!\
- There are three possible ways for you to initially search for photos: FaceFind, Tags, or All Photos. Your photographer may choose one or more of these methods to display - so you may not see them all. In this example, we’re going to use Tags, which are searchable and make it easy to find your photos.
- You can filter the gallery easily by selecting the tag that applies to the subject you're searching for.
- Go ahead and take a peek at the newly filtered photos, and start marking your favorites by pressing the heart icon in the top right of your photo choices.
- Once you're done selecting your favorites, select "Shop" at the bottom of the screen.
- Select a package or a single product. In this example, we’re going to select a package.
- You can view the contents of the package and begin customizing the individual products in the package. Go ahead and crop each photo however you’d like. You can also swap out the image for any of your favorites by tapping the 'Favorites' button within the edit screen. Once you’re satisfied, hit the ‘Confirm’ button to automatically move on to the next product in the package!
- Some specialty products will have more customizable options such as themes, multiple photos, and text fields. Once you have your products the way you want them, you can add the package to your shopping cart.
- In your cart, you can edit your selection, adjust the quantity of items, continue shopping, or check out when you’re ready.
- Now, all you have to do is select a shipping method, enter your contact information, and apply any coupon codes you may have received. If you purchased an AdvancePay credit, it will automatically be applied to your total. Once you’re ready, enter your payment method, and hit the “Pay Now” button. And you’re done!
Text PDT041324 to 90738
A la carte pricing
Product Prices start at $20
Packages start at $25 and go up to $200
Social media digital photos $25/each
High resolution digital photos $50/each
Prices and fees for dance team products are only valid for a limited time and are different than regular product pricing.
Do you want me to photograph your dancer in a full session?
Or do you want to get more inforation about another portrait or branding session?
Prices and fees for dance team sessions are only valid for a limited time and
are different than regular session fees and product pricing.
Get to know your photographer
As a portrait photographer, I have plenty of experience photographing dancers. I shoot editorial-style photos that capture real emotions and body language, so you get photos that look natural. My goal as your photographer is to make your dancer feel comfortable and confident. Together, we’ll create beautiful photos that capture their true personality.
Hi, I’m Sandrien!