This page will be viewed best on a laptop or computer.
Feet first Dance and
Sandrien b photography
are offering recital costume portraits
for individual dancers
during the 2022 dress rehearsal.
Sessions will take place May 16, May 17 and May 18 at the dress rehearsal location:
181 Rittenhouse Rd, Royersford, PA 19468
Order form envelopes for Dance Photos will be available in the studio
if you are not able to book your session online.
You can pay with Venmo or Paypal. When you pay with check or cash,
please bring that in an envelope with your dancers name on there.
5/18/2022 We are preparing for the photo sessions and are not able to take any online applications for sessions after 2pm.
Please find us at the photo location with any questions.
Thank you for understanding
Get to know your photographer
Hi, I’m Sandrien!
As a portrait photographer, I have plenty of experience photographing dancers. I shoot editorial-style photos that capture real emotions and body language, so you get photos that look natural. My goal as your photographer is to make your dancer feel comfortable and confident. Together, we’ll create beautiful photos that capture their true personality.
What others are saying
about my full session experience
On multiple occasions, I have had the privilege of shooting with Ms Sandrien and it never has been anything short of amazing. As a professional model in the dance industry, it's easy to expect the photographer to have a lack of compassion when it comes to understanding what your model can and cannot do. Not with Ms Sandrien, she always goes the extra mile to make me feel comfortable, confident, and fierce in front of the lens. She has been a pleasure to work with and makes every photo session fun, memorable, and filled with joy.
Sandrien is the sweetest lady you will ever meet and makes you feel warm and comfortable. I highly encourage you to get your photos done by Sandrien for the most natural, fantastic, and creative-looking photos! Seeing yourself naturally smile on camera is a whole different kind of beautiful. Her work is incredible and I was so ecstatic to see the results. She is the best photographer in the Tri-state area!
Every photo shoot I’ve had with Ms. Sandrien has always been the best and most professional. I had my very first session when I was about 14 or 15 and I had absolutely zero confidence, as well as trust in myself. Having her talk with me and figure out what fit best for me absolutely changed the way I viewed myself, not only as a dancer but as a person, and I am forever grateful for her support, patience, and guidance.
sandrien b photography has been Published in
these sessions are For feet first dance dancers only
Package 1 | $35
- One costume photographed
- Two 5x7 printed photos
- 2 Digital Photos (for social media)
- 5% discount on a la carte orders
Package 2 | $50
- Two costumes photographed
- Four 5x7 printed photos in mat
- 4 Digital Photos (for social media)
- 10% discount on a la carte orders
- Make sure to read the information on the entire page.
- Dancers will have two minutes to take a dance pose that fits the style of the dance/costume.
- Each costume will have a full lenght and portrait pose.
- You can pick your favorite photos for the prints and digitals in a private gallery.
- You can select any photos for your prints/digitals (so for example you can have multiple prints of one pose/look, or all different)
- All printed orders will be placed on June 27th.
- All print orders will be shipped to the Feet First studio after July 16th.
- Digital photos for Package 1 and 2 are for social media sharing only.
- Package 3 - digital photos are high resolution size and can print up to 8x10 prints.
- Package 3 has a maximum of six costumes.
- The online gallery has the option for online a la carte orders.
- When you sign up for a package, you agree with the terms and regulations.
- When your dancer is sick, awaiting Covid testing or tested positive for Covid, you have to reschedule the session.
- When your dancer can not attend their session date, you will receive a gift voucher for your package fee.
- Orders placed after June 20th, will have an additional $10 shipping fee with your print order.
- Online Gallery expires after November 15th, 2022
- Discount code for a la carte orders expires November 1st, 2022
By booking a session online with Sandrien B Photography, you read, understood and automatically agreed with our terms and conditions.
Feet First and CDC regulations for COVID prevention will be followed.
How many costumes?
Each dancer will have the opportunity to have their photo taken right after they performed their dance in the dress rehearsal. If they have more dances after that, they will have a costume change and perform first before being photographed in the next costume.
Can we do sibling photos?
Because we only have 15 minutes per class, I can not promise we have time during the rehearsal to take sibling photos. There is the option to fill out the Sibling request and we'll try to squeeze them in in between sessions or at the end.
Can we buy the photos from the recital?
Yes, the photos from the recital will be available in an online gallery and will be devided per dance. You will be able to order printed photos directly online. Prices and fees for recital and dance team sessions are only valid for a limited time and different than regular sessions.
Can my dancer be photographed without a mask?
We will follow Feet First Dance and CDC guidelines when we are photographing. This means the photographer will wear a ask at all times. When the dancer is in front of the camera, the dancer does not need to wear their mask. Dancers need to use handsanitizer when entering and leaving the room. Please reschedule your session when your dancer or someone in your household is feeling sick, is waiting for COVID test results or or tested positive for Covid-19.
How long will it take for us to receive the photos?
It will take up to 4 weeks to receive the private link to the gallery. Once you selected your photos, it will take up to 2 weeks to deliver the studio.
How much experience do you have?
I photographed many events for local dance studios and companies likeBeat Addikts United, TOCD performance team, Shannon Cooper's Academy of dance, 313 dance Company, Reverb Dance Collective and Padua Dance Team. I also have photographed dancers for the cover of Delaware today magazine.
Can I, as a parent, be at the session?
Unfortunately because of the limited time in between dances, we can not have parents pose their child. Feet First staff will assist me if that would be necessary.
do you WANT me to photograph your dancer in a full session?
or do you want to get more inforation about another portrait or branding session?
Prices and fees for recital and dance team sessions are only valid for a limited time and different than regular sessions.