Touch of class dance and
Sandrien b photography
are offering recital costume portraits
for individual dancers.
Sessions will take place
Monday June 6th at TOCD Downingtown 4pm-9pm
ADDITIONAL Day opened up in Downingtown, June10th
Tuesday June 7th at TOCD Broomall
NEW DATE! Wednesday June 8th at TOCD Broomall
4:30PM-8PM for both days in Broomall.
Get to know your photographer
Hi, I’m Sandrien!
As a portrait photographer, I have plenty of experience photographing dancers. I shoot editorial-style photos that capture real emotions and body language, so you get photos that look natural. My goal as your photographer is to make your dancer feel comfortable and confident. I have plenty of creative ideas for dance pictures that will create a fun and unique experience! Together, we’ll create stunning photos that capture their true personality.
What others are saying
about my full session experience
SAMANTHA B. –
On multiple occasions, I have had the privilege of shooting with Ms Sandrien and it never has been anything short of amazing. As a professional model in the dance industry, it's easy to expect the photographer to have a lack of compassion when it comes to understanding what your model can and cannot do. Not with Ms Sandrien, she always goes the extra mile to make me feel comfortable, confident, and fierce in front of the lens. She has been a pleasure to work with and makes every photo session fun, memorable, and filled with joy.
Gina L. –
Sandrien is the sweetest lady you will ever meet and makes you feel warm and comfortable. I highly encourage you to get your photos done by Sandrien for the most natural, fantastic, and creative-looking photos! Seeing yourself naturally smile on camera is a whole different kind of beautiful. Her work is incredible and I was so ecstatic to see the results. She is the best photographer in the Tri-state area!
Angeleah A. –
Every photo shoot I’ve had with Ms. Sandrien has always been the best and most professional. I had my very first session when I was about 14 or 15 and I had absolutely zero confidence, as well as trust in myself. Having her talk with me and figure out what fit best for me absolutely changed the way I viewed myself, not only as a dancer but as a person, and I am forever grateful for her support, patience, and guidance.
sandrien b photography has been Published in
these sessions are For TOCD dancers only
- Make sure to read the information on the entire page.
- Contact me directly (610-400-5812) and not the studio, for any questions or concerns.
- Dancers will have 3 minutes to take a dance pose that fits the style of the dance/costume.
- Each costume will have a full lenght and portrait pose.
- If you want multiple costumes photographed, you have to select a new timeslot for each session.
- When you book multiple sessions, there should be time in between sessions for your dancer to get changed into the new costume.
- ONLINE payments (Venmo, Paypal and Invoice) are due on the day of the booking. Because of high demand and limited spots, we can only confirm your booking when we receive your payment within 24 hours of booking (Checks and cash payments are due ON THE SESSION DATE)
- The photographer can not help with the costume changes.
- You can pick your favorite photos for the prints and digitals in a private gallery.
- All printed orders will be placed on July 20th.
- All print orders will be shipped to your home address after August 6th.
- Digital photos for Package 1 and 2 are for social media sharing only
- Package 3 digital photos are high resolution size and can print up to 8x10 prints.
- The online gallery has the option for online a la carte orders.
- When you sign up for a package, you agree with the terms and regulations.
- When your dancer is sick, awaiting Covid testing or tested positive for Covid, you have to contact the photographer to reschedule.
- When your dancer can not attend either session date, you will receive a gift voucher for your package fee.
- No refunds will be given after session date.
- Orders placed after July 20th, will have an additional $10 shipping fee with your print order.
- Online Gallery expires after November 15th, 2022
- Discount code for a la carte orders expires November 1st, 2022
By booking a session online with Sandrien B Photography, you read, understood and automatically agreed with our terms and conditions.
TOCD and CDC rules and regulations for COVID prevention will be followed.
We have limited availability for sessions for some dates and locations.
When no session dates are available Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can put you on the waitlist. We will reach out to people on the waitlist on a first come first serve basis.
Package 1 | $35
- One costume photographed
- Portrait and full lenght
- Two 5x7 printed photos
- 2 Digital Photos (for social media)
Package 2 | $50
- One costumes photographed
- Portrait and full lenght
- Two 5x7 printed photos in mat
- Two 8x10 printed photos
- 4 Digital Photos (for social media)
Package 3 |$125
- One costume photographed
- Portrait and full lenght
- Two 5x7 printed photos in mats
- Two 8x10 printed photos in mats
- 8 wallets
- All printed photos in a keep sake box.
- 6 digital photos (for print)
- 10% discount on a la carte orders
Sibling photo | $40
- You have to book 1 timeslot for sibling photos.
- No individual photos during the sibling photo.
- We only photograph the siblings together in this session.
- Includes one 5x7 and one 8x10 matted photo
ONE 8x10 - $20.00
ONE 5x 7 - $15.00
TWO 4x6 - $20.00
EIGHT wallets - $20.00
How many costumes per session?
One costume per session.
If you want your dancer to be photographed in more costumes, you have to schedule multiple sessions. Please make sure there is enough times between sessions for a costume change. Photographer can not help with the costume change.
Can we do sibling photos?
You have to book 1 timeslot for sibling photos. We can only photograph the siblings together. No individual photos during the sibling photo.
Can my dancer be photographed without a mask?
We will follow TOCD and CDC guidelines when we are photographing. This means the photographer will wear a ask at all times. When the dancer is in front of the camera, the dancer does not need to wear their mask. Dancers need to use handsanitizer when entering the room. Please reschedule your session when your dancer or someone in your household is feeling sick, is waiting for COVID test results or or tested positive for Covid-19.
How long will it take for us to receive the photos?
It will take up to 4 weeks to receive the private link to the gallery. You can pick your favorite photos for the prints and digitals in a private gallery.
All printed orders will be placed on July 20th. All print orders will be shipped to your home address after August 6th.
How much experience do you have?
I photographed many sessions for TOCD performance and competition team. I also take dance photos for Beat Addikts United, 313 Dance, Shannon Cooper's Academy of dance, Reverb Dance Collective and Padua Dance Team. I also have photographed dancers for the cover of Delaware today magazine.
Can I, as a parent, be at the session?
The studio owners will allow one parent per dancer to be with the dancer to help with costume changes. It is highly recommended to let the photographer give directions for posing, because when the directions come from 2 people, you will see that the focus of the eyes will not be towards the camera lens often.
Can we book in any location?
Yes! You can book your session in Downingtown or Broomall even if your dancer does not take classes at that location.
do you WANT me to photograph your dancer in a full session?
or do you want to get more inforation about another portrait or branding session?
Prices and fees for recital and dance team sessions are only valid for a limited time and different than regular sessions.