Sandrien b photography
are offering individuals and group photos
For the 2022 Reverb team photo session
We will photograph on September 24th, 2022 at 6pm
Photo location: KMC Jennersville
by booking a session online with Sandrien B Photography, you read, understood and automatically agreed with our terms and conditions.
How does it work?
Make sure to read the information on the entire page.
- Each dancer will receive a private online gallery with group and individual photos
- You can share the websize photos with a watermark online or download on your phone. Websize photos are not for print.
- You can pick your favorite photos for the prints and/or high res digitals in the private gallery.
- All print orders will be delivered to Reverb 10-14 days after placing your order.
- The online gallery has the option for online a la carte orders.
- When your dancer is sick, awaiting Covid testing or tested positive for Covid, please contact Reverb what to do.
- Online Gallery expires after December 15th, 2022
- By signing up, you read, understood and automatically agreed with our terms and conditions.
- You will be directed to a sign up form and will receive a model release form before the session. All documents need to be signed before the session.
Includes a group photo and individual photo
One 8x10 printed photo and One High resolution digital photo
3 high resolution digitals
What should I wear?
Mr Andre and Miss Emily will tell you what to wear and more about your hair and make up should be done. Please make sure to arrive ready to be photographed.
From my understanding hair and make up should be natural, like you wear when you go to a party, no stage make up.
For Headshots tube tops, off the shoulder tops and too much highlighter are not recommended.
Can we buy more photos than included in the package?
Yes, the photos from the entire session will be available in an online gallery and will be shared with you. You will be able to order printed photos directly online. Prices and fees for dance team sessions are only valid for a limited time and different than regular sessions.
Can we select which photos we want printed?
Of course! You will receive a link to a password protected private gallery. You can let me know which photos you would like to print in a certain size.
How long will it take for us to receive the photos?
It will take up to 4 weeks to receive the private link to the gallery. Once you selected your photos, it will take up to 2 weeks to deliver the products to your home.
How much experience do you have?
I photographed many events for the Reverb owners and was the photographer for the annual Flomotion Xclusive sessions in 2017-2021 and even the Merch branding session in 2020. I'm also the photographer many other local dance teams and studioa and have photographed dancers for the cover of Delaware today magazine.
Can I, as a parent, be at the session?
Feel free to watch us from your car when we take photos. We prefer to have Andre, Emily or the photographer giving directions for the poses as this prevents kids from looking not into the camera, but at you.
Reverb directors prefer not to have photos shared online before the actual reveal by them.
Because the type of session, we have to make sure you will not walk behind the dancers when they are being photographed.
Can I use the digital photos for an audition?
Yes! Abolutely. In fact, a lot of the dancers I photograph use the photos for auditions, school applications or yearbook photos.
How do we prepare for the session?
Please look at dance posing, follow instructions about outfit, hair and make up. When you like to do a difficult pose, make sure you can hold it for at least 10 seconds. You play a big part in how your photos will look!
do you WANT me to photograph your dancer in a full session?
or do you want to get more inforation about a senior or personal branding/Headshot session?
I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Prices and fees for recital and dance team sessions are only valid for a limited time and different than regular sessions.